Thursday, February 2, 2012

SWV is BACK!!!

and I'm SO excited about this one!.. If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE fan of 90's R&B.. That era of music had so much effortless flava, style and influence on the urban culture... I am so thankful to be an 80's baby growing up in what I would consider the BEST era of R&B!..

My girls SWV (Sisters With Voices) are back on the scene, releasing their first single "Co-Sign" off of their 5th studio album, "I Missed Us" and is doesn't sound like they've missed a beat!...  I had the pleasure of meeting them in the studio in Atlanta last year recording with B.Cox and now I can not wait to hear the album that's dropping on April 10th!



Video courtesy of theybf.com

Now, let's see if today's generation of R&B listeners will appreciate what we grew up listening to, REAL music! lol...

-J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment