Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NEW MUSIC: Bonita Premieres Video for "Outta This World"


R&B songstress Bonita premiered her video for "Outta This World" last night at Bar One in Atlanta, GA on Valentine's Day where she treated a very lucky winner of her "Win a Date with Bonita" contest to dinner at the tapas restaurant and lounge. It's a very cute video and it compliments the song well... Check it out!



Also, check out the Behind the Scenes footage of the making of "Outta This World"...



Do you like it, love it?

... and because Bonita is a dear friend of mine and I'm a strong supporter of hers, I feel the need to assist in clearing up a rumor that was created on MediaTakeOut.com. They recently posted pictures of Bonita and ATL Housewives' Peter Thomas out and about in Atlanta (probably handling business for Bonita's video premiere and VDay event at Bar One) stating that the two were creeping around. Bonita has put out a statement saying, "Peter is like my Atlanta uncle. He and his manager, Heather Joi, took me in when I first moved to Atlanta working at Uptown Restaurant years ago! They support my music and want to see me succeed. That is it! I met Cynthia some time ago and I love her and have a great deal of respect for her."

There you have it folks.

-J.Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment