Friday, February 17, 2012

DJ Era, BET's Smirnoff Master of the Mix Winner, interviews w/ ATL's V103

First and foremost, Congratulations to my brother DJ ERA for winning BET's Master of the Mix, Season 2 Finale Party!.. He's been making some major moves since winning the competition in January. Frank and Wanda of V103 recently caught up with Era to find out how his career has gone to the next level since winning, what's next and possibly getting a disc jockey gig with V103!.. Read below.


Frank: What have you been doing since you won?

DJ Era: It's been crazy. I've been doing a lot of different interviews with different blog sites and magazines, staying busy. I'm still in the clubs every weekend.

Frank: Smirnoff Ice is no joke, huh?

DJ Era: No joke at all.

Frank: Your life has just turned, huh?

DJ Era: Yea!

Frank: I saw some picture of you in a magazine and I was like "Look at him!" lol... Kid Capri, Amber Rose, Just Blaze and more. It was great and the competition was great too, but you're the winner. You did your thing!

DJ Era: It was a great experience and it [competition] was! I appreciate it. I appreciate that.

Frank: So what's next for you? Where are you gigging at?

DJ Era: Right now, I'm at Josephine Lounge every Friday night.

Wanda: He said that's a nice spot!..
Frank: and you're where on Saturdays?

DJ Era: I'm at Luxe Lounge on Saturday nights. I'm doing that on the weekends. I've been on the rode. I actually just got off the road with Lloyd. We did a show in Milwaukee so I'm just staying busy.

Frank: So you're on the road staying busy. When are you going to come play at Frank Ski's?

DJ Era: We can go tonight! We can go tomorrow! I got Josephine's, I can do the day time shift, but whenever you're ready, I'm down! lol...

Frank: Well that's cool man! Congratulations to you for real, again, for winning it! You know, man, you gotta get a spot, we gotta get you in here at V103 man! We gotta open up something in here! I think Reggie is talking about it.

DJ Era: That would be great. That's the plan, hopefully!

Frank: There it is everybody! Season 2 winner, right here, DJ Era on V103! The Smirnoff Ice Master of the Mix! Congratulations hommie!
Wanda: Congratulations!

DJ Era: Thank you again! I appreciate you guys having me.



-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment