Monday, February 13, 2012

Wendy Williams very emotional remembrance of Whitney...

You never think you'll see the day when the most important people of your life pass.. Whitney Houston definitely falls into that category for me.. Even though she's struggled with substance abuse over the years, she has been an icon and trail blazer in this music business for over 25 years and have been one of my biggest inspirations musically... She's has left us way too soon.. After hearing of Whitney's passing, I didn't want to turn on the tv, I didn't really want to watch the Grammy's... I just really wasn't ready to hear about the passing of Whitney or even hear what may of caused it... I needed time to ease into this news and I wasn't the only one who felt this way...

Every morning I enjoy watching the Wendy Williams show and we all remember her controversial interview with Whitney back in 2003. Wendy broke down on her show this morning remembering Whitney while discussing things that she felt they shared in common... She also mentioned, today will be the last time she talks about Whitney's death...Watch below.


This is a very emotional and a very sad time for us who loved Whitney.

-J.Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment