Thursday, February 16, 2012

CTRL + ATL + DELETE !

Our mind is like a computer. How we program it will determine how it's going to function. If you have the wrong software in it, it's not going to perform up to par. You aren't living a victorious life not because your hardware is defective, but because you've allowed your thinking to become contaminated, like a virus. You believe you're not talented, you've made too many mistakes, you've reached your limits, etc. A lot of the times, these negative thoughts come from outside sources. Wrong thinking is like a virus and it will keep you from your destiny.

Hit, CTRL + ATL + DELETE!

Every time someone comes your way with negative comments, DELETE!

Romans 12:2 says, "Do not conform yourself to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect."

Don't give negativity the time of day. Delete those voices out of your head. The past is the past. Words are like seeds. If they take root, they will become a reality, good or bad. Say to yourself, "This is where I am, but this is not WHO I am!" You are not what people say you are, but what God says you are. A lot of the times, negativity comes directly from your parents. In my case, I had a father who verbally abused me. It took some time for me to realize that I didn't have to worry about my earthly father's blessing because I have my heavenly father's blessing. Don't worry about the negative things your parents, your friend, co-workers, classmates, boyfriends and girlfriends have to say about you.

Psalm 27:10 says, "Even if my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will take me in."

Don't let people talk you out of your God given destiny. Sometimes God will drop visions in your heart that don't make sense to human logic. Having faith begins with stuffing your ears full of cotton!

Courtesy of teachings from Joel Olsteen Ministries 

-J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment