Friday, February 17, 2012

The Road to Rihanna's Talk That Talk Pt. 1 & 2

It wouldn't even be right if I didn't post this! Fellow Rihanna Navy fans will appreciate this! Rihanna has produced a video to give you a very personal behind the scenes look of the making of her album, Talk That Talk!

Click links to view:





Rihanna's criticized a lot by the type of music she makes, her ability to sing and her very sexual gestures. Despite of, I'm a big Rihanna fan because I love her sense of fashion, she seems like a really cool chick and always seems down to earth. It was nice to see her grind and work ethic behind making this album and still being able to have fun in the process. It was also cool to see how she makes time to spend with family and friends in Barbados between touring and recording, staying true to who she is. I love this project and I'm happy for Ri Ri.

-J.Couture





No comments:

Post a Comment