Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Holy Ghost Soundtrack for Every Today!


Let the Praise Begin!

I woke up this morning in a state of praise and worship!! I am contagiously favored by God and man! Anyone and anything connected to me will be effected! My enemies can even have some! I am walking in TOTAL victory!

Everything works for good for those who believe and trust in God and live according to his will! (Romans 8:28)


My God can NEVER lose and that same power belongs to you! You need celebrate God's grace! The devil is defeated and God is to be praised!! Are you ready for your blessings? Are you ready for your miracles??


If you don't have a reason to praise God, then let me give you one. You woke you up this morning!!.. You are already victorious!!


Listen to my Holy Ghost soundtrack for every day!!.. Wake up every morning and listen to these two songs if you have to! Your days will be blessed!





Praises going up and blessing coming down!!!
-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment