Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dondria, Bertell & Bonita perform at Newton High School

I'm all about giving back and encouraging the youth. Every chance I get, I provide a platform for some of the talent I work with and have relationships with to give back as well.

On Friday, March 9th, SoSO Def's Dondria, Upscale Music Group's Bertell and independent R&B songstress Bonita spoke and perform at Newton High School in Atlanta. I want to send a HUGE shout out to Ms. Quinita Morrow, the marketing director at Newton High School, for having us. Thank you to the faculty and staff for allow us to come into your school to speak with your student body!



PERFORMANCES BY:


























































THE SPEAKING PANEL
































-J.Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment