Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Exclusive Album Review: NecieB's "Runaway Love"


Shout out to the entire team over at Power Move Management. As I listen to NecieB's Runaway Love, I'm impressed. 

Necie is a songbird, but this album does not place her in a one genre box. It starts off with a pop, cross over sound with "Girls Around the World," flows into a Hip-Pop track with "Get It from My Daddy," then smoothly transitions into a very heartfelt melodic ballad with "Can't Get Enough" and ends with a very contemporary Christian rock ballad "Runaway Love". If I could create a genre for her sound, it would be Contemporary Hip-Pop Christian Rock R&B. 

So far, halfway through the album, I'm enjoying every song, including the hilarious interludes of TedyP and NecieB. I love the intro in "Breathe Again" as they showcase their rap skills. The first half of the album is very fun and playful, while the second half of the album gets a little more serious with melodic ballads showcasing NecieB's vocal skills. The production is very dope. Shout out to the Good Guys production team. 

My favorites would be "Get It From My Daddy," "Can't Get Enough," "Love Locked Me Down," "Over and Over" and "Runaway Love".

Track List:
1. Girls Around the World
2. My God
4. NecieB 123
5. Can't Get Enough
6. Breathe Again
7. Don't Let Me Fall
8. Unbreakable feat. Jor'Dan Armstrong
9. Love Locked Me Down
10. Your Love
11. Over and Over
12. Over Again
13. You're God (My Everything)
14. Necessary
15. Runaway Love



NecieB got #TheJuice !

-J.Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment