Saturday, March 16, 2013

Reflecting on 2013 so far...



I've been so busy, I haven't really had time to blog since January 2013. I started going through the pictures in my phone and I realized I wanted to share some of the great experiences I've been having and some of the things that have been accomplished since September of last year up until now that I haven't been able to post.

 
2012 Atlanta Classic - Assistant Talent Coordinator for Halftime Show - September 2012
 
 
Southern University Alumni Band Association Member
Homecoming 2012
We donated our first check to the Human Jukebox in the amount of $10,000. This was a very proud moment for me! - October 2012
 
 
 
I met a really nice guy buy the name of Sammie Bush. This moment was the beginning of a beuatiful friendship, "Sammie Sammie." :-)
 
 

I shared a stage with Diggy Simmons, Jacob Latimore and the OMG Girlz to speak in front of 4,000 teenagers on behalf of "Stop Your Bullying," encouraging them that they are beautiful and we all recited the SYB Decree together. This was a very powerful moment.
 









 
Bruce Bruce Comedy New Years Eve Show - Event Coordinator - January 2013
 


Dondria's BDay Party at Mextro Fuxion in ATL - February 2013
 
 

"Stop Your Bullying" - January 25th - Radio Interview with Toni and Griff AM 1100
 
 
"Stop Your Bullying" - January 25th Rally at Newton High - 2700 Kids!
 




 

2 Chainz Grammy Nomination Party at Vanquish in ATL - Feb 2013
 
 


Royce P of Hamilton Park's BDay Party at Metro Fuxion in ATL - Feb. 14th
 

 
PubVPub Music and Entertainment Series, a J.Couture Production - February 23rd at Terminal West
 

SoSo Def 20th Anniversary Concert - Feb. 23rd - Fox Theater in ATL
 

I was casting in my first short film called "Xubia" as Kim - March 2013
 
 
... Unfortunately, due to my crazy schedule I could not be available to shoot my scenes because I had to work for BET so they replaced me.. It was a dope moment for me anyway!
 

God is really awesome and is equipping me to be able to do the things that I due. This is just a glimpse of how 2012 has transpired into 2013... Make sure you check out my previous posts of my journeys around the country. Stay tuned to #TheJuiceBlog to see what I have coming up for 2013. There is waaaaay more to come!

- J.Couture




No comments:

Post a Comment