Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dondria's Top 10 All Time Favorite Snacks


Dondria has been putting out these "What I'm In To" videos giving her fans a glimpse of her world. I'm going to pray for my cousin because she is such a fat kid! She stays in the gym so I'm not mad at it. I need to get some training sessions! This top 10 list is so on point! Check it out... Hilarious! lol...
 
 
10. Better Cheddars
9. Skittles - The Orange Bag
8. Twizzlers
7. Roman Noodles - Chicken Flavor
6. Peanut Butter Cookies - Grandma's Brand (They put her in "a place".. lol)
5. Jolly Ranchers - Watermelon & Blueberry
4. Blondie's White Chocolate Brownies
3. Chex Mix - Bold Bag
2. Hot Pickles -Van Holton's Brand
1. Wheat Thins - Original Flavor
 
This was really cute Dondria! Loved it.
 
Bonus: Dondria performing at the So So Def 20th Anniversary Concert on Feb. 23rd.
 
 
 
-J.Couture




No comments:

Post a Comment