Sunday, March 31, 2013

B. Smyth (@TheRealBSmyth) "Leggo" ft. 2 Chainz



Clearly I'm late, but this hottness is new to me! This video was published on Youtube/VEVO on Dec. 11, 2012 and I'm just now being introduced to Def Jam artist B. Smyth. None the less, the song "Leggo" featuring 2 Chainz is dope, the video is dope, and this boy got moves! He's clearly stepping into the Bobby Brown and Chris Brown R&B "Bad Boy" lane, but it works! Oh, and 2 Chainz does not dissapoint with his comedic lyrics. Cracks me up everytime!... Check it out.

 
DO WE LOVE IT?!
 
The dub step break down at 3:42 was giving me the business. B.Smyth got #TheJuice.
 
-J.Couture
 


1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm interested in getting more information on your PR work. I have my own management agency . I want to get my artist featured in your indie artist Spotlight. please email me at bcmmanagement12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete