Thursday, August 16, 2012

WORLD PREMIERE: Brandy's "Put It Down" ft. Chris Brown [Official Video]


Here it is, the video that we have aaaaaall been waiting for! I am so glad Brandy is BACK and in full effect.. She might be better than ever now!.. She's about to be singing "back then, they didn't want me, now I'm hot and they're all on me!" reeeeal soon... Check it out!


DO WE LOVE IT?!

Honestly, I don't even care how y'all feel about this one!.. I'm loving EVERYTHING about it!.. The colors, the braids, the fashion, the attitude, the dancing, what she's talkin bout, the swagg.. Brandy is coming for our heads in 2012! I'm feeling how I felt back in the 90's! 

As soon as I hear about a concert in the A, I'm sitting front row center! Go B-Rocka!!!

Sidebar: I'm feeling a certain way about Sony VIAO getting the cheesy product placement but I'm not even mad at it... Go'on get them checks B! lol..

-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment