Thursday, August 16, 2012

Teddy Riley and Blackstreet Hit the Stage in ATL! [Video]

Teddy Riley being honored by the Mayor of Atlanta

This past Tuesday, August 14th I went to ATL Live on the Park hosted by Shanti Das, Devyne Stevens and Marlon Nichols. Kenny Burns graced us as the MC for the night. This was a very special rendition because they honored Teddy Riley for his many contributions to the R&B game, most notable, the New Jack Swing era. I was honored to be in the building. After being honored by Mayor Kasim Reed, Teddy took the stage to perform a solo set of all his hits and later reunited with Blackstreet to perform their classic hits. Other talented performers graced the stage: Amber Bullock, Mishon, Brittnee Camelle, Saint Nick and Marques Anthony.

I had a really great time! Check out a clip I managed to get on my phone, lol..

Blackstreet performing "Stay: Don't Leave"


Read the full show recap HERE on AJC.com

-J.Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment