Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quincy's "Stay Awhile" Official Music Video


 Man, I am truly impressed with some of the younger R&B cats who are coming out right now with new music... Not many, but one in particular is Quincy... We all know Quincy, more so from his super star status parents, Kim Porter and Al B. Sure.. and his pretty much adopted father P. Diddy... So it's kind of hard for him to lose, but I'm sure he want to gain success on his own..

Quincy first came on the music scene as a rapper but he went back in, regrouped and refocused and dropped his first R&B single "Stay Awhile" featuring Kendre'... This kid has mad swagg in this video and if I was around his age, I would have a new found crush lol.. This song is nice and smooth, us older folks can appreciate this track... I'm pretty sure that the pressure is on considering who his parents are, but I believe Quincy can definitely hold his own.. #Salute Check out the video below!


-J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment