Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Fun!

Shout out to Nicole and Daniel of Garner Circle PR who invited me to a wonderful cookout yesterday for Memorial Day. I had a blast and the food was great. We managed to snap this quick photo, lol!

Left to right: @JCouturePR, @ErikaESampson, @TheGarnerCircle, @JadeAlston and @TracieCieara 

Also follow @MrDanielDickey on GP! He was busy on the grill!

I managed to pass by my cousin @BertellYoung's crib for his memorial day get together. Shout out to my peeps who attended, in particular @Dondria, @ItsKeyzBaby, @KMichelle, @BonitaSings and @IamDJFluxPRime and everyone else who attended! Dondria threw down in the kitchen! lol

I'm thinking about hosting the 4th of July Bar B Que... I will be sending out official invites.

-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment