Monday, April 9, 2012

Who's Ready for Single Ladies on VH1?

This show, Single Ladies, is definitely one of my guilty pleasures and it seems as though it may be even better than season 1 with the absence of the show's premiering star, Stacey Dash. Replacing her is the beautiful All My Children actress and longtime model, Denise Vasi. This chick is gorgeous! I absolutely love this show from the being able to relate to the fun of being single, dating, on down to the fashions. My DVR will be set faithfully and I can't wait until the Season 2 premiere party!

Some guest star appearances in season 2 are T.I., Romeo Miller, La La Anthony, Pilar Sanders, and Ricky Whittle to name a few. This is one very attractive cast, I must say. I have a few names in my head I would like to see make guest appearances.

Check out some behind the scene photos from on set of Single Ladies!










The show is scheduled to premiere some time in May. My popcorn and glass of wine will be ready! lol... 

-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment