Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SWV's "I Missed Us" In Stores Now!!!


SWV is back and in full effect! Their come back album I Missed Us is officially in stores TODAY! They have gone 15 years without releasing a proper studio album. This time around, they decided to independently release the album with the support of Mass Appeal Entertainment and Entertainment One US. I'm uberly excited about this release and cannot wait to listen to what these ladies have been cooking up for their come back album since 1997. I wasn't let down with the single release "Co-Sign" so I'm sure I'll love the album. Album review to come!

Track List:
1. Co-Sign
2. All About You
3. Show Off (feat. A.X.)
4. Everything I Love
5. Do Ya (feat. Brianna Perry)
6. The Best Years
7. I Missed Us
8. Better Than I
9. Keep You Home
10. Time to Go
11. Use Me
12. Love Unconditionally

Read full album review and purchase on itunes.

-J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment