Saturday, January 28, 2012

Obedience for Success - Coach Anna McCoy

I had the honor and pleasure of having Coach Anna McCoy speak at the "Real Talk for Real Issues" conference this past weekend in Atlanta, GA at the Community Fellowship Christian Center International. I was so impressed I wanted to hear and learn more and went directly to youtube.com! lol... I came across this VERY motivational message entitled "Obedience for Success" and felt compelled to share this good word..... 


In this message, she teaches from Deuteronomy 30:11-16 and the 3rd Chapter of Proverbs. In her message she states that in order to have financial success, you must be obedient and love the Lord and obey in every area of your life. "The doorkeepers to your choice is asking yourself, will this bring me life and prosperity or death and destruction." - Coach Anna McCoy

- J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment