Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing J.Couture Prouductions...

What's good??!

For those of you who may be wondering, J.Couture is JOY YOUNG and I'm creating this blog because after four years of working under/for two labels as a marketing assistant for Trill Entertainment and a college rep/grass roots promotions manager for Atlantic Records, I've decided to branch off, step out on faith and start my own independent venture, J. Couture Productions.


J.Couture Productions is a boutique style talent management, public relations and event execution firm, based in Atlanta,GA, but I have clientel based in Louisiana, Georgia and Illinois.

The purpose of this blog is to highlight everything J.Couture from my own personal experiences in my works, music, fashion and anything I find motivational and inspirational throughout my daily grind. My life is a rollercoaster and I felt it was about time I share with the world some of the experiences I get to see and hear on my journey to achieving my dreams and goals.

This will not be a gossip motivated blogsite.. I will not be talking about MY personal love life and relationships... This will be an outlet for you to see what I see, hear what I hear, and maybe even get a chance to talk to and hear from some of the high rollers, shot callers, money makers and check writers I get to work with in some of these high places of authority in this entertainment industry...

Follow me on my journey.... Do you have THE JUICE??.... It gets real Juicy.

-J.Couture

<script type="text/javascript">
  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28058775-1']);
  _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

  (function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
  })();

</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment