Thursday, January 10, 2013

Unsigned Hype: Joe Fn Cool on "Why the Rap Game Needs Him" w/ ThisIs50.cm

I've been following this dude's movement and grind since I first met him in 2008. He's evolved over time into a being a little brother to me! Joe Fn Cool's got mad skills and can probably give the hottest rapper out right now a run for his money.... There aren't too many NEW rappers who actually have skills and can freestyle.

ThisIs50.com recently caught up with Joe to discuss his talents, what he has going on right now, working at McDonald's (lol) and why the game needs him... Check it out!

 
 
Bonus Video of Joe interviewing with MTV, Sirius Satellite Radio and his sponsor LRG!
 
 
I have an eye for raw talent.. It's a gift. Follow my ninja Joe Cool on Twitter: @JoeFnCool
 
-J.Couture
 



No comments:

Post a Comment