Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Trip to Washington, D.C. #Inauguration2013 [Pictures]

Here's a look into my trip to D.C. to partake in the patriotic festivities of the 57th Presidential Inauguration! My weekend was filled with sightseeing, visiting museums, and I hit like one party.. wasn't really in the partying mood, but for the most part I had fun!

 One of the Smithsonians..

Inside the Natural Life Smithsonian Museum, the Dinosaur exhibit!

some historic monument, lol..

 The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial


 I have a dream...

 The Mountain of Despair




 another one of the Smithsonian Museums..

That big arch in Chinatown!

 D.C. Metro.. the architecture is amazing!

 Rhinoceros!

 SU was out representing!!

 Beautiful roses.. :)

 Headed to Josephine's, hosted by Terrence J!

 I need one of these in my apartment!

 My girl, Candy Shields! #Gorgeous

 I was one amongst millions!!!

 My sis Elyse and I, SU Freshmen Class of 05 baby!
 

 This is where they keep all of the nation's most precious government documents! #Smithsonian

 The First Lady exhibit in the American History Smithsonian Museum.

 T-Rex!

 This was Michelle Obama's Inaugural Ball gall in 2009!




 Ran into my old friend and classmate Jerrica at Josephine's!

 The Hope Diamond! It's like 43 carats!


 All Gold Everything! #InMyTrinidadJamesVoice

 The Internal Revenue Service.. nobody wants to see this place, lol.

 George Washington's First Lady inaugural gown..!



"Taxes are what we have to keep a civilized society." -some very important person, lol..

-J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment