Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm Back and with New Music from Jor'Dan Armstrong!

What's up Juice readers! I'm so sorry I took that hiatus for two weeks. My life has been a little bit hectic lately, but I'm back and with some great new music from independent Christian artist Jor'Dan Armstrong. He recently released his sophomore album entitled "Stronger."


Track List:
1. I'm Down feat. Dee-1, Canton Jones and Jai
2. Alibi
3. Stay Clean feat. Franchise Tief
4. What You're Made Of
5. So In Love
6. Love If You Wanna feat. Psylence
7. Tropicana
8. So Easy
9. Make It Alright
10. Hands
11. Heartbreaker
12. Heart Don't Lie
13. Angel
14. Stronger


This 14-song album stands as a narrative for a yearning of a closer relationship with God and a deeper understanding of life and spirituality. This album highlights Armstrong's vocal, songwriting and production talent along with the undeniable musical chemistry that The Good Guys Production Team supplies. Shout out to four-time Grammy nominated producer and close friend of mine, Kendrick Dean, for contributing to Jor'Dan's album. My favorites on this album are of course "Love If You Wanna," "I'm Down," "What You're Made Of," "Tropicana," "So Easy," "Make It Alright," "Heartbreaker," "Angel," and "Stronger." 

So YES, the entire album is good! Make sure you get your copy today on iTunes ane CD Baby! Follow Jor'Dan on twitter too: @WheresJor_Dan

Jor'Dan has #TheJuice !

- J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment