Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HELLO BROOKLYN!

Shout out to the hommie CJ Watson #1 for the Brooklyn Nets! I can't wait to catch a game... I'm sooooo proud of yoooooou! :-)


The CLIQUE:

0 Andray Blatche F-C
10 Keith Bogans G-F
9 MarShon Brooks G-F
2 Josh Childress G-F
14 Stephen Dennis G
30 Reggie Evans F
43 Kris Humphries F
7 Joe Johnson G
11 Brook Lopez C
44 James Mays F
34 Carleton Scott F
20 Tornike Shengelia F
42 Jerry Stackhouse F
41 Tyshawn Taylor G
33 Mirza Teletovio F
45 Gerald Wallace F
1 C.J. Watson G
8 Deron Williams G

Sidebar: How ironic is it that Kim K.'s ex got traded to her new boo's bestie's basketball team?! Those games will be awkward for her, because we all know that she will attend if Kanye's there! LOL... And let's talk about how much mucho dinero the Brooklyn Nets are about to make the NBA and the city of Brooklyn!.. I just see this team being the highest grossed team in merchandise sales this season.. I know I'm copping me some apparel just because! I won't be able to make the Brooklyn/Knicks game on Nov. 3rd, but I'm definitely trying to make the Brooklyn/Knicks game Dec. 11th, or the Brooklyn/Bulls game Feb. 1st! #BROOKLYN

-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment