Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NEW MUSIC: Jacob Latimore's "You Come First" [Music Video]


I first heard this song on Music Choice a couple days ago and I initially didn't know it was Jacob Latimore, but I loved the song! This song is equivalent to J. Bieber's "Boyfriend" as a break out record to catapult his career to swexy young man status. Jacob has a lot of swagg in this video and the fact that he's singing about his girl coming first is a win for him with the ladies. Not to mention, his voice has matured! I see the cougars all over this, lol. Congratulations in advance to Jacob because this is about to take his career in a new direction to complete stardum. I'm calling it and it's only a matter of time.

Check it out!


Peep the Behind the Scenes of the making of the video...



DO WE LOVE IT?!

-J.Couture


No comments:

Post a Comment