Wednesday, July 11, 2012

D'Angelo and Mary J Blige Shut Down Essence Fest 2012!


I went down to New Orleans this past weekend to partake in the Essence Music Festival! I had a fabulous time... It was actually the first time seeing my favorite artist, Mary J Blige, live so that was huge for me!! Check out a couple snippets from her and also D'Angelo's performance. It was his first time back on stage (not including the 2012 BET Awards) in 10 plus years in the US. I pulled these vids from youtube for your enjoyment! ;-)

Yes lord...

Mary had the entire dome rocking to "I'm Goin' Down"...

MJB opened the show to "Aint Nobody"... !

So, I just heard the news on 106 & Park that they're doing a tour together that starts in August.. Best believe I will most definitely be in the building! More information on that coming soon!

Check out some of the pics I took during EMF 2012 wknd... 

Me and my girl Tracie..

Courtney, Me and Tracie..

I don't take many pics, lol.. S/o to Courtney Scott for having a really dope day party at the W Hotel during EMF!

-J.Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment